turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Your favorite production striker?

Started by scoot12, March 14, 2017, 11:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoot12

Just wondering what everyones favorite production one or two piece striker is.  I found my H.S. strut two piece rosewood striker and it sounds awesome on most slate calls,  deepens the tone a bit but love it.  Primos 777 is another good one on glass calls.  Scoot

wcerin

Probably a Halloran 2 piece Dymondwood
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Muskrat6

Woodhaven Birch laminated flared tip.

joker

Lots of times its hard to beat a good old two piece hickory striker.

MikeStaten

drenalinld

Primos 777 is about as good as any striker production, custom or otherwise for my style. I have a couple back-ups still in the package. Woodhaven strike three laminated birch straight tip is my 2nd choice.

callmakerman

HS Strut two piece rosewood that I have had for many years. It runs just about any surface it touches. Lost it once and it made me sick but found it when we were on the way back to the car. Fell out of my pocket crossing a fence.

Tennessee Lead

HS Strut 2 piece Carbon
It was a killer on my Alumislate and Ol Yeller.
Unfortunately I loaned them to a young hunter and never were returned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbbow

Woodhaven birch

Clardh

Gobbleandgrunt

The old laminated 777 from primos. I have two. Great striker for under 10.00. Haven't run the new version  you can buy at the store today. 

Double B

HS Strut Rosewood,  Knight & Hale power tip, Primos lucky striker, may be the same as 777, not sure.   Three of my favorites.
Followed by buzzards

Stump.270

The hs strut rosewood and the hs power stick is the same one and both are great and the halloran d wood and woodhaven laminate all awesome

REBELYELL