turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hevi choke tubes

Started by Deputy 14, April 09, 2011, 04:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyjoeyoung

I wana be out testing a couple choke/loads today but...I have to work 32 hours Sat. and Sun. so I'll have to live vicariously through you Deputy!  Hope they pattern well for you! :anim_25:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Deputy 14

Finally got to shoot a little today, shot 3 turkey targets and two 10 in. circles with the mag blend and the .662 hevi.  First circle had 193 at 40, second had 201 at 40.  Didnt count the hits on the turkey targets but have to go back to the range and get them later because I decided to leave them in our range house.  Prob waste $30 worth of shells again when i go back.  Try to get some pics up tonight.

swampy

I got 201 with the 3 1/2 7's and 154 with the 3 in mag blends. This was out of a Browning Maxus invector plus .664 hevi choke. Deep cleaned barrel fired 3 high brass dove loads and then went to the hevi-13's. Its not super tight but thats what I wanted since its my backup gun. Just a full pattern so someone (a kid, girl, or a newbie) that needs a lil extra security will have it and itll still kill em far as you want. Theres ton of chokes that will pattern just as good for less I just wanted to try it out.
CLUCK, YELP, BOOM.