turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Danner boots

Started by RiverRoost, March 08, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

Anybody ever worn the danner sharptail snake boots?

Gobble Nole

No but I have regular Danner hiking boots and I love them.  Really nice quality...

RiverRoost

Gooserbat

Not the sharptails but I've had several Danners over the years and it's my boot of choice.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ncwoodsman

Never owned snake boots, but have owned several pairs of Danner sharptail covey. Last pair I purchased the quality wasn't there, wish you luck on some good ones.

Gobble Nole

My Danner boots are really light and my go to choice for the turkey woods...

BOFF

I wear the Danner sharp tail lace up, regular boots for work.

I wear the Danner pronghorn snake boots during turkey season.

Good boots!

God Bless,
David B.

Jobbler123

Keep hearing good comments about Danner boots either. Worth trying

turkaholic

I've been a Danner guy for almost 30 years , loved them. Last year a got a new pair of Pronghorns and they rubbed my feet and caused a blister. I noticed on my other pairs that they added a seam in one of the panels. Then I saw the made in Vietnam tag. My other 4 pairs were made in China. I want to rely on Danner and I'm not quite giving up but ,be cautious. I went to Cabela's and tried on some others but I like the Danners best. Just can't rub me the wrong way.
live to hunt hunt to live

PaytonWP

The last two years I have went through two pairs of the pronghorn side zip. Very comfortable but both pairs leaked within 10 miles or so which doesn't take much turkey hunting to do.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWDx4uG54OY

pabossie255

I had a friend buy my a pair of expenive Danner Canadians well a couple lugs came off the soul right away called them they sent me a new pair ok great. Now the new pair were great did not leak in some heavy water and hunted them hard this year well went to Mink oil them and the soul is splitting apart in two well for almost $400 there is no way no matter how hard I hunted them in one season that should happen.