turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stoeger 3020 turkey

Started by RoyalKnight, March 07, 2017, 08:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalKnight

Anyone setup one of the stoeger 3020, I picked one up tp pair with my 870 youth.

Greg Massey

Good looking gun, i've not seen a lot of talk on the forum about these, but reviews look pretty good on the gun. Nothing like having a new gun to try..keep us updated on what you find out on the performance of the gun....I wondering if you can get a pistol grip stock for the gun...i just don't own a turkey gun without a pistol grip..

RoyalKnight

will do sir, I am waiting on my Nitro ammo to come in and I'm gonna try through federal hwt 7s. and some longbeard if I can find it. I will post pics.

7shooter

I picked one up as well.  Waiting on a new tube and sights to come in. 

RoyalKnight

harleytom

Used one last year w/ FF3 and TSS. Killed 3 including one further away than we are allowed to mention on this forum.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RoyalKnight

did you tap your receiver or send it to someone

surehuntsalot

what type of chokes do they use? picking up one tomorrow
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

7shooter

joeturkey

This is my stoeger m3020 drilled and tap Burris fast fire 11 Rob Roberts choke 570 Cerakote coyote tan and patriot brown with Cerakote clear coat great gun no problems

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

surehuntsalot

just picked mine up yesterday 26" barrel, APG camo job, and got a Carlson .575 extended choke for it, gonna see what happens, really like the way this gun feels. :z-winnersmiley:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

7shooter

Shot the same set up today to check poa/poi. I only shot 30 yards but very pleased. Will try and ppst pattern pic later

joeturkey

Quote from: surehuntsalot on March 12, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
just picked mine up yesterday 26" barrel, APG camo job, and got a Carlson .575 extended choke for it, gonna see what happens, really like the way this gun feels. :z-winnersmiley:
This is my pattern @ 40 yds with Rob Roberts 570 choke Tss 9 big 20 x l
Quote from: 7shooter on March 12, 2017, 09:25:07 PM
Shot the same set up today to check poa/poi. I only shot 30 yards but very pleased. Will try and ppst pattern pic later

joeturkey

This is federal HW 7 flight control @ 40 yds with the stoeger ext Turkey choke that comes with the m 3020

joeturkey

This is a pic of my choke for the m3020 1st stoeger ext Turkey choke it's 560 dia