turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pink Ivory/Gaboon Ebony Copper....

Started by Gobblerstopper, February 10, 2011, 02:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobblerstopper

Long name for a little ol' call.  Been working on this one this week while I'm off work.  Posted it in the classies, but thought I would show it here too.  Matched with an Ebony striker.....

Hillbilly280

VANOVER GAME CALLS

turkey slayer

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

coachmitchel

Thats agreat call, You are tempting me to make a tough choice, ff II or new call.   :smiley-char092:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

triune

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

lightsoutcalls

WOW!  That is a serious contrast in colors. Fine looking work as always, Andy. :icon_thumright:
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Gobblerstopper

Quote from: coachmitchel on February 10, 2011, 04:09:50 PM
Thats agreat call, You are tempting me to make a tough choice, ff II or new call.   :smiley-char092:

I'd go with the FFII :-[. I put a holosight on my turkey killer several years ago and couldn't believe how much better I placed my patterns. There will always be turkey calls that catch you interest...if your like most of us  ;)

J R Hunt Camp

... real sharp caller there Andy - pot looks great & the striker is killer ... 8) 8)

... "thinkin' 'bout whatcha' gonna' bring outta' the ol' turkey woods is way more important than worryin' 'bout what your gonna' bring' in" ... ... from a wise ol' turkey hunter

jbrown