OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy 835 + JH .690 + Hevi #7/Mag Blend = HOLY CRAP!!!!

Started by aaronward9, April 08, 2011, 02:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

Quote from: aaronward9 on April 08, 2011, 06:40:09 PM
Sorry guys, I'm not a pellet counting nut and that doesn't mean the world to me but since you guys are adamant that I'm wrong or lieing, I lasered it at 38 yards. No, its not 40 so I apologize, but its close enough. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No need to apologize there my friend.  Awesome patterns by the way.....  :smiley-char092:

drum817

Sorry guys, I'm not a pellet counting nut and that doesn't mean the world to me but since you guys are adamant that I'm wrong or lieing, I lasered it at 38 yards. No, its not 40 so I apologize, but its close enough. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Those a GREAT patterns.....Don't sweat it  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

ILIKEHEVI-13

Take no offense to what I said.  I just like people to remain objective in their patterns is all.  Tape measures are one of the best ways I know.  And they are cheap. 

Dwnforce

Awesome patterns...It dont matter if you say it was 30... everyone would say lets se it at 40 and so on and so on....Lay some birds in the dirt with it and dont worry about the target police

sugarray

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on April 08, 2011, 06:49:11 PM
Well, big deal, they are both AWESOME patterns!  They will kill turks all day long!

Congrats on two great targets.

Kevin
:z-winnersmiley:

cannonball

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

longbeardlife.com

all I can say is make sure you aim good at anything under thirty...  great patterns

BOFF

Photobucket is messed up, so I don't see the pics. Curious as to what the 20" circle looks like.

God Bless,
David B.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Every once in a while, this needs to be said:

Turkeys don't pose for pictures at 40 Yards. :TooFunny:

If the original post doesn't say that the distance was measured, I never assume that it was.  Full, even patterns impress me either way.  +/- 2 Yards is close enough for government work with Hevi13, and I should know, because I do government work.

Gobble!

no need to be sorry. thats a great pattern I was just simply wondering what it would be like at a true 40 yards because that could potentially be the best pattern I have seen with the EM #7s.
:icon_thumright:

Mossy517

Quote from: Gobble! on April 13, 2011, 08:30:36 AM

no need to be sorry. thats a great pattern I was just simply wondering what it would be like at a true 40 yards because that could potentially be the best pattern I have seen with the EM #7s.
:icon_thumright:

well said :you_rock:
HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties