turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pimp my Benelli

Started by busta biggun, April 08, 2011, 10:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

I made some updates to my 10 year old SBE. I got it camo-dipped. (looks brand new!) I also got a new Eotech holographic sight. I kept breaking the glass out of the red deot scopes from recoil. This thing is built like a tank. It is made for military use, so it should stand up to my abuse. You really can't tell by the pics, but it is very easy to pick up a moving target as the sight window is large and you can shoot with both eyes open. Last I got some decals from Tom at Custom Gun Socks. I love it!

The turkey is my enemy!

Hard to photograph but this is what the reticle looks like.

CB on the run

:icon_thumright: but I remember the headaches after each sight in session each year.  My son has the SBE now.

Gold Spur

That's a sweet looking turkey rig. I like the camo pattern on it and you can't go wrong with the Eotech.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

870supermagnum

That is a great looking gun.  I'm jealous.   :icon_thumright:

goblr77

dirtywhite

That is one nice looking rig  :you_rock: who did the dippng if you dont mind me asking?
"Forgiveness is between god and them it's my job to arrange the meeting"

busta biggun

Quote from: dirtywhite on April 08, 2011, 10:55:09 AM
That is one nice looking rig  :you_rock: who did the dippng if you dont mind me asking?

http://outdoorhydrographics.com/

I used this guy /\. He is a young guy running this place with his wife. The whole rig, including dipping all of the custom pieces on the Eotech (cover, screws, etc) cost me $225. It only took two weeks. It looks perfect. Like a brand new gun! I highly recommend him and the process.

neal

I love that.... "Front toward Enemy" awesome! Looks like a great setup!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

grousec

Awsome looking gun!  Good luck with it.

Dbrnmllr

What is the camp pattern?  Looks like Mathews lost camo??

Blue John

:anim_65:

Man that gun looks great.....someone did a great job on the camo.....like the Psalms verse to...good luck in the woods....Blue John......

busta biggun

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

vaturkey

Cool Rig !  Gobblers Beware ! :icon_thumright:

:newmascot:
Vaturkey

beagler

Never Misses