Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Striker roll ups soon!!Trying to expand the amount of prizes.

Started by flintlockgirl, February 18, 2017, 02:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintlockgirl

Toms has been getting up a cpl hours a day, so we are trying to get some more prizes other then just the one winner. he is going to try and make 5 exotic wood strikers for the second place and a few other ideas, hopefully we can have more then one winner of the side satchel!!

I had a slight set back with my husband. Back on track. I am starting to make them now. I will post when we get the ad running under Misc.Classifieds. For those who have not seen it, free giveaway contest for this I made, here is the link on that.Annette

SIDE SATCHEL VIDEO BELOW:
https://youtu.be/dHXMSrBT3VY

Greg Massey

Great, i forsure want couple more...glad everything is better...

flintlockgirl

Thank you Greg!! I feel bad, had to raise the price by a dollar. I manged to keep the fabric the same but the postal rates strike again. Last time I through in 50 cents an order to cover shipping, but now that it is 1 dollar difference, I just cant absorb that when the item is only 14 to begin with. But, 8 years ago we had sold a cpl hundred of these at 17 dollar price, I get a discount on fabric and I pass it on.

1iagobblergetter

Worth every penny. Great product....

BOFF

Cool!!

Love mine and I need another one!

God Bless,
David B.

flintlockgirl

wvnut3

cant wait, need one myself. Lee

rbreedi1

Put me on the list, I need one!
Thunder Ridge Totes

eorlando

Love the 2 I have. I also love the pot call pouches I got from you as well.

flintlockgirl

Thank you, never gets old hearing everyone enjoys these. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

M22

drenalinld

I have about a dozen. Probably get a couple more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk