turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A couple of new ones

Started by bbcustomboxcalls, February 15, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcustomboxcalls

Made several of these a few weeks ago and they went so fast I decided to make some more.
There are two different styles of Maple and Bloodwood with Bloodwood strikers.
If you like copper I think you will like these they sound great!!!

Bill

JLH

As pretty as they come....very nice work!

ncwoodsman

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

RemCrystal

Nice calls. You have any sound files.

mossyhorn2

mgm1955

New Yorker

Bill, your artistic craftsmanship inspires me. Too many custom calls all look the same today. Its very nice seeing someone still putting real craftsmanship into custom turkey calls.

Bowhuntr73

Those are really nice calls. Great job!

John Sinclair CustomCalls

bbcustomboxcalls

Quote from: New Yorker on February 26, 2017, 02:09:09 PM
Bill, your artistic craftsmanship inspires me. Too many custom calls all look the same today. Its very nice seeing someone still putting real craftsmanship into custom turkey calls.
Thanks New Yorker, There are three things that make a great pot call, some people like pretty wood and others like craftsmanship but the bottom line is they must sound good. I try to make calls that satisfy all three.
I appreciate that you noticed the amount of work that goes into one of these calls.
I had one person ask me why these calls cost more than my regular copper pot calls.
I explained to him that the pot with the bloodwood inlay has 18 separate pieces in it and the strikers have 9 pieces.
So there is a lot of work in each one.

Bill

raywa

Spurtaker

How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wait. He's coming!