turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy oak graphics gun wrap

Started by Tailwalk, February 11, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailwalk

Anyone ever tried it? Just looking to wrap a gun for turkey season but didn't want the pain of removing it if it's a hassle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shedhunta

I will be watching this one.  Thinking about trying it on my 870 youth with shurshot.  Cheaper route until I can afford a dip.  Or keep it if it works out.  Contemplating gun kit or just a roll of it 12" wide

Happy

I have used it and for the money it's pretty good. I rushed mine a bit and it has a few wrinkles it shouldn't but it does its job. The only reason I put it on was because the boy wanted a camo gun.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Candyman

I used the kit on my Encore a few years ago. I really like it and it wasn't hard to apply. I would recommend it!!

RemingtonRules

It takes some time to apply but i like it a lot.

mote1977

I have one on an 11-87 I use for waterfowl. It's holding up great. Took maybe an hour to apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mote1977

shedhunta

Think I am gonna give it a try.  Old Bottomland

Tailwalk

Thanks for the info guys. Has anyone had a problem with removing it?

Naylor649

The tip I'll give on doing wraps is buy a exato knife. Makes it 100 times easier. And no removing it is pretty easy. A hair dryer or heat gun for putting it on and removing it also.

Tennessee Lead

It's worth the money good product

Swampchickin234

Ive used it, and Ive takenit off. I had excellent results.  Like mentioned, don't be cheap, and get an exact knife and have a hair dryer.  If you do, it makes it so much easier.  When you want it off, heat it back up, and peel it off.  It leaves no residue whatsoever.  I tested some leftover on a trail cam and it stayed in the woods a couple months.  Stuff was still doing strong. Tried to take it off, heated it up, and it came right off. 

Tailwalk

Sweet, thanks for the insight. I am going to order the bottomland for my turkey gun until I decide what I want to get it dipped/cerakote in.

gatrkyhntr70

Here is a 20ga youth Mossberg maverick with a bushnell trs25 I wrapped in the Mossyoak graphics original Bottomland pattern. This is the 6th one Ive wrapped. From my experience the wraps are very durable.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

SteelerFan

Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on February 12, 2017, 05:46:54 PM
Here is a 20ga youth Mossberg maverick with a bushnell trs25 I wrapped in the Mossyoak graphics original Bottomland pattern. This is the 6th one Ive wrapped. From my experience the wraps are very durable.

Looks great!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: