OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Handcrafted longbox holster....... I have a few more available

Started by Yoder409, February 11, 2017, 10:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Thank you, once more, to EVERYONE for the nice amount of response to the holsters !! 

Another batch is done and available.     Not sure if this will be the last batch for this spring or not.  Possibly but not definitely........... if that's a solid enough answer.  Haha !!

Please shoot me a PM if you have interest.     

These are for full size paddle callers.  Sturdy brown leather and lamb's fleece strips inside.  Fits a belt close to 2 1/4".  Tastefully stamped with a strutting gobbler.  $45 TYD
[/quote]
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 12, 2017, 12:42:35 PM

Thank you, once more, to EVERYONE for the nice amount of response to the holsters !! 

Another batch is done and available.     Not sure if this will be the last batch for this spring or not.  Possibly but not definitely........... if that's a solid enough answer.  Haha !!

Please shoot me a PM if you have interest.     

These are for full size paddle callers.  Sturdy brown leather and lamb's fleece strips inside.  Fits a belt close to 2 1/4".  Tastefully stamped with a strutting gobbler.  $45 TYD
[/quote]

When you make one for a standard short box, let me know - got one sold for you if you do.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on March 16, 2017, 07:13:50 PMWhen you make one for a standard short box, let me know - got one sold for you if you do.

The prototype for that is currently in progress.  Thanks !!  Gonna have to put you on commission...........  haha !!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 16, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
Quote from: paboxcall on March 16, 2017, 07:13:50 PMWhen you make one for a standard short box, let me know - got one sold for you if you do.

The prototype for that is currently in progress.  Thanks !!  Gonna have to put you on commission...........  haha !!

Oh, that's no necessary.  Instead you can put my on the pro staff.  Guess I have to start wearing brown.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

mgm1955

Got mine. They are very nice! They are tight so no noise. Great job!! I'll be a buyer for the short one also.

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on March 24, 2017, 08:43:04 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on March 16, 2017, 08:58:58 PM

Oh, that's no necessary.  Instead you can put my on the pro staff.  Guess I have to start wearing brown.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Wearing brown...................... ha ha............... keep pokin' the bear,John Boy.  Keep pokin' the bear...................   ;-P
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Quote from: mgm1955 on March 25, 2017, 02:12:02 PM
Got mine. They are very nice! They are tight so no noise. Great job!! I'll be a buyer for the short one also.

Thanks for the kind words !!

I was supposed to get together with the other fellow this morning, but got to talking turkey at breakfast and...................

Hoping to have something soon..................
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Weekend/evening bump.

Have a pair of the longbox holsters left at the moment.

Also getting very close to having a final design for a similar, utility shortbox holster.

Thanks for looking !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Bumping these back up.

I have 4 available at the moment.

Shoot me a PM if you have interest.

Thanks for looking !!
PA elitist since 1979

paboxcall

Here's my Snodgrass longbox nestled perfectly in one of Yoder's holster!  Top notch, and excellent quality. 

:z-winnersmiley:

gunboy203

Quote from: Yoder409 on April 02, 2017, 08:13:46 PM
Weekend/evening bump.

Have a pair of the longbox holsters left at the moment.

Also getting very close to having a final design for a similar, utility shortbox holster.

Thanks for looking !!!
When you get the shortbox holster done, put me on the list for one...

Yoder409

Quote from: gunboy203 on April 17, 2017, 11:51:55 PM
When you get the shortbox holster done, put me on the list for one...

Done !!

I will PM you as soon as I have them in hand.

Thank you !!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on April 17, 2017, 10:17:18 PM
Here's my Snodgrass longbox nestled perfectly in one of Yoder's holster!  Top notch, and excellent quality. 

:z-winnersmiley:

Thank you for the kind words, sir !!!
PA elitist since 1979