OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Handcrafted longbox holster....... I have a few more available

Started by Yoder409, February 11, 2017, 10:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Thank you to EVERYONE for the nice amount of response to the holsters !!  I have a small number available at the moment........

Please shoot me a PM if you have interest.     

These are for full size paddle callers.  Sturdy brown leather and lamb's fleece strips inside.  Fits a belt close to 2 1/4".  Tastefully stamped with a strutting gobbler.  $45 TYD

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

1iagobblergetter

KYTURKEY

Wow. Very nice. And a great price too

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Yoder409

Thanks for the kind words, fellers !!

2 holsters still left.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

sbbow

Those are nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Holsters are all sold.  Thank you all !!

There should be another small quantity of them available in a few weeks.  Feel free to PM me if you would like to reserve one.  Price remains the same.
PA elitist since 1979

mgm1955

Naylor649

I like how you lined the inside of it. Nice touch.

Yoder409

Again.................thanks for the kind words, fellers !!

This holster is actually a collaboration between my design and a good buddy's leather-working talents.  I can only take a bit of the credit...................and not the talent part of it, at that.........

But thank you all for the words of encouragement !!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

I have 6 more of these put together at the moment.  Not sure if I will have time for another batch this spring or not.  They are for full size paddle callers.  Sturdy brown leather and lamb's fleece strips inside.  Fits a belt close to 2 1/4".  Tastefully stamped with a strutting gobbler.  $45 TYD

Thanks for looking !!

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Thank you to EVERYONE for the nice amount of response to the holsters.  Unfortunately, they are, once again, sold out.  FORTUNATELY, the response has been such that another run will be in the works.  I am HOPING for about a two week turn-around time. 

If you are interested in being put on the list to receive a holster from the next run, please PM me.  Thank you, again, to all.   
PA elitist since 1979