turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What a night!!

Started by TN Beard Buster, January 21, 2017, 09:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN Beard Buster

Attended my local NWTF banquet last night and won big!! First off, I was the winner of a 50 quart Yeti cooler thru the sponsor drawing!! Secondly I bought a box call for a 1in 15 chance on the the gun of the year. After much praying and blessings from above, I'm the proud owner of a NWTF edition Berreta Outlander A300 shotgun, dipped in the new NWTF Mossy Oak Obsession camouflage. Thanks to all who support NWTF and God Bless to all!!

Happy

Congrats. You seem to have better luck than I do.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Tail Feathers

Man I can't even win a silent auction at one of those banquets! :toothy12:
Congrats!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Greg Massey

Congrats, i won a special addition 500 Mossberg at our NWTF , banquet several years ago with ported barrel and camo finish..I take it every year on a turkey hunt...It has a special meaning to me with the NWTF stock logo and medallion..Support your NWTF

GobbleNut

Good for you!  I've had a night or two like that at the various banquets I attend every year.  Those few good evenings make you forget about all the ones where you spend a bunch and end up going home with nothing!

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 21, 2017, 05:34:07 PM
Good for you!  I've had a night or two like that at the various banquets I attend every year.  Those few good evenings make you forget about all the ones where you spend a bunch and end up going home with nothing!
You don't go home with nothing !!!You just helped the NWTF help the TURKEYS!!!!! Lol....

GobbleNut

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on January 21, 2017, 05:41:59 PM
You don't go home with nothing !!!You just helped the NWTF help the TURKEYS!!!!! Lol....

Of course, you are right,...but it feels so much better when you are helping the turkeys and walking out of a banquet with a new gun!

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: GobbleNut on January 21, 2017, 05:57:46 PM
Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on January 21, 2017, 05:41:59 PM

Of course, you are right,...but it feels so much better when you are helping the turkeys and walking out of a banquet with a new gun!
I have to agree. Lol...I havent had that feeling,just the thought when I'm going home that I did my part in helping the turkeys..

wvmntnhick

Rzrbac

Congrats, I've never won a thing at NWTF nor RMEF banquets.

mwr

Spitten and drummen

Man i sink so much money in all these banquets and cant when a free hat lol. Congrats!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

mgm1955

lmbhngr

Congratulations!! I attend the D.U. banquets as well as volunteer and never win!!