OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicoi box call pictures "please",offerings,stash,whatya got!

Started by Happy hooker, January 12, 2017, 04:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jed clampett

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on January 16, 2017, 03:20:56 PM
I got some great calls at the show but these were the only boxes I purchased this year.
Lamar Williams cedar/mahogany paddle
Darren Dawkins cedar/butternut paddle

Click to... enlarge.
......... . I would be REAL happy with those 2 !!!

Spitten and drummen

I ended up with six box calls. a Darrin Dawkins , Lamar Williams , Mike Lapp , Marlin Watkins , Richard Hudson and Billy Buice. All regular size and hand picked by me. It was a awsome experience.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Spring Creek Calls

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 17, 2017, 10:59:11 AM
I ended up with six box calls. a Darrin Dawkins , Lamar Williams , Mike Lapp , Marlin Watkins , Richard Hudson and Billy Buice. All regular size and hand picked by me. It was a awsome experience.

You bought all those box calls and won't share a picture of them, shameful!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

M Sharpe

If I hadn't already had 8 of Richard's calls, I would have bought that call you sold to Gregg. Man, that thing was a real player!! Played it myself. He got a good one there!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

strutnrut

Gregg came over and got me to show him how to run this style and I will have to admit that is one heck of a box call get got. Would have minded having that one back see how I can't keep a Teak/Snakewood box for very long.  8)  It was 4 years old and that Teak had aged and she sure would run if I say so myself.

Happy hooker

AL
Thank you so much for sharing and capturing all the treasure,,I am suffering because I couldn't go but if you tell me most guys accepted credit cards I'm GLAD I didn't come!!!

SS Calls

Quote from: Happy hooker on January 18, 2017, 03:49:49 PM
AL
Thank you so much for sharing and capturing all the treasure,,I am suffering because I couldn't go but if you tell me most guys accepted credit cards I'm GLAD I didn't come!!!

You're more than welcome.  :icon_thumright:  Not sure about the credit cards.  :TooFunny:

TauntoHawk

Quote from: davisd9 on January 16, 2017, 03:18:57 PM
Lots of people made a huge mistake not buying a box from Wendell Lancaster. He was even selling them for less than his normal cost. They were $80. Had an ebony/holly and yellow heart/poplar that were smoking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd have loved to picked up an ebony Holly

Maybe some day I'll make it down to one of these shows

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mgm1955

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: M Sharpe on January 17, 2017, 09:42:05 PM
If I hadn't already had 8 of Richard's calls, I would have bought that call you sold to Gregg. Man, that thing was a real player!! Played it myself. He got a good one there!!
It was a great call. I have 6 others and used that money to buy the rosewood over persimmon.  Thats a great call too. Richard , gregg is gonna contact you and buy another. I advertised pretty good for you lol.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

strutnrut

That is a good call persimmon call you got. Glad you like it.