only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who's coming to Unicoi?

Started by KentuckyHeadhunter, January 02, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Will be there Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

hunter22

We will get there Thursday afternoon late and leave early Sunday morning. Hope to see some of you guys there and shake your hand. Always nice to be able to put a face with the guys you chat with on Social Media. Right now I plan to limit my call buying but that will be hard to do with all the great callmakers being there.

Crawdad

My wife and i will be there Thursday eve and leave early Sunday morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Come by the Crawdad's booth & say hello, will have several Trumpets & a few Pot's for sale.

slicksbeagles1

I will be there sometime Friday and leave Sunday will enjoy seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Will get fowler striker for sure and who knows what else as long as money holds out   :funnyturkey:

Happy hooker

Anybody by chance gonna be there from the Minnesota twin cities or  area,,if so please PM me

West Augusta

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday morning.  I'm looking forward to it.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

trb136

I'll be there with a few calls come by and look me up...looking forward to it

strutnrut

Get there Thur leave Sunday. Looking forward to seeing Old Friends.

3bailey3

Any one want to pick me up a Lamar Williams short boxes?

beakbuster10

Quote from: 3bailey3 on January 05, 2017, 08:39:23 PM
Any one want to pick me up a Lamar Williams short boxes?
If anyone is so inclined. I'd love to buy one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strutnrut

Man that's like giving someone your Lunch Money.  :TooFunny:

KYTURKEY

I will be there, set up selling custom vinyl decals. Stop by and see me. If you are a call maker, and want some decals for your customers, get with me. I will have my machine, and will be able to cut them on site. Or, get with me now, and I can get them done before hand, and deliver them to you.

Patrick

M Sharpe

Patrick, I'm bring you my design to do a few for me!! Looking forward to a busy weekend!! If a guy can't find something to do for all days, then he hasn't got many friends to talk to during this weekend!! Nothing like spending time with those you don't get to see but once or twice a year!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

KYTURKEY

Ok. Sounds great Mark. You can email it to me as well, if you want.

Patrick

misfire

Quote from: KYTURKEY on January 10, 2017, 07:32:08 PM
Ok. Sounds great Mark. You can email it to me as well, if you want.

Patrick

If I sent you my logo, you think you could do something with it? Rather pay you than anyone else
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net