OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who's coming to Unicoi?

Started by KentuckyHeadhunter, January 02, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentuckyHeadhunter

Who's coming and what's on your wish/want list? Who do you want to meet there that you've never met?  It's getting close. :z-guntootsmiley:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

birdhunterdave

I'll be there Fri. Hope to pick up some strikers.

Daddy rat

16hrs roundtrip but sure is tempting... would love to pick up a long box and few pot calls    Who knows  :emoticon-cartoon-012:

beakbuster10

I wish I could. I'd need to take out a loan once I started playing boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jed clampett

I wish I could....just not possible for me...north central illinois would be a heck of a nice roadtrip....i know I would need quite a bit of money when I was there...i would be in aw!!!

USMC0331

I'll be there Saturday, wish I could buy 1 of everything. Plan on getting a cane yelper for a fellow Marine friend of mine.

SwampRooster17

I will be there Saturday. Plan to pick up a few strikers and a scratcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yelper

Clardh

Sixbird and I am going. Want to meet just about everyone and of course buy calls from everyone. Can't wait to talk to Jeff McKamey, Darrin Dawkins, Marlin Wakins, etc., etc., ect!  It 's going to be a 12+ hour drive but worth it.

SS Calls

We'll be there Thur. thru Sat. Look forward to seeing everyone, and meeting some more of you guys.  :you_rock:

M Sharpe

You fellas that are coming, be sure to hang around Friday night. Last year there was 4 groups to sit around and chew the fat with!! We don't generally turn in till about 12-12:30!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Spitten and drummen

I will be there thursday night and leave saturday evening. Its 18 hours round trip but been looking forward to it for a year.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

legend

worth612000

1788 GA-356, Helen, Georgia 30545  Unicoi State Park

ol bob

Be there Thur- Sat stop by and say hello