2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

KentuckyHeadhunter

It's in the north GA mountains near the town of Helen. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Tennessee Lead

Thanks guys
Not sure if I can make this one but I'll definitely be making plays for another year.
I'd love to check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ol bob

This is the best pure call show anywhere nothing but custom calls no contest, no commercial calls and the call makers will talk to you.

Greg Massey

Agree, getting time after xmas..i have one more box call and slate call i want...not going to buy as many as i bought last year...

GlockGirl

There are a few on my wish list. As soon as the holidays are over I will pick up one or 2 new ones to add to my growing collection

Tail Feathers

I've already bought some mouth calls, but I really need to try some from a couple of guys on here who make them.
I don't use pots or box calls too much, but I do carry some.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

quavers59

Can't wait for the Spring Turkey cats to hit my mailbox! I always buy a few new callers each year. For 2017- I want to get more pegs for my pot callers. A purpleheart for sure and a few others. I have so many hickory strikers and want a different sound.

M Sharpe

Quote from: quavers59 on December 23, 2016, 01:24:23 PM
Can't wait for the Spring Turkey cats to hit my mailbox! I always buy a few new callers each year. For 2017- I want to get more pegs for my pot callers. A purpleheart for sure and a few others. I have so many hickory strikers and want a different sound.

I'd try a Honduras rosewood from Russell Beard if I was you!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

pappy

I got my wish list .... a Clint Corder osage pot....what more to ask for?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

VA_Birdhunter

I love turkey calls and have some fine custom mouth calls and pot calls!  I'd love to pick up a few more and have several in mind...but for now I'm setting up a new camera for filming and that's where my funds I'm putting back or going right now.

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

The Cohutta Strutter

Quote from: M Sharpe on December 23, 2016, 03:25:41 PM
Quote from: quavers59 on December 23, 2016, 01:24:23 PM

I'd try a Honduras rosewood from Russell Beard if I was you!!!
Quavers59, Mr. Sharpe is in the know with many of the best call makers in this country and the various call types that they offer. He has recommended several calls to me and his advice was spot on so when he recommends something in particular, I listen. He has a wealth of knowledge regarding them. Better yet, if you could swing a visit to Unicoi I think you would be pleased !
Anybody seen America lately?