OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

middle of deer season and I just want turkey season to roll in...

Started by Honolua, December 01, 2016, 12:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honolua

Happy

I feel your pain. I usually sit out the first 6 weeks of deer season cause my hearts just not in it. Think about turkey hunting every day tho.

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

buzzardroost

BowBendr

The hardest part is seeing birds while deer hunting. Finally recouped enough from back surgery to go sit in a ground blind for my first 2 deer hunts of the season. Been covered up in birds, no bucks, i'm ready for spring to come...quickly !

backwater

I'm with you.  I like deer hunting but there's just something special about spring turkey. 

mgm1955

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

renegade19

I've been hunting the deer hard but I'm already planning spring hunts.  Nothing compares to turkey hunting.

trkehunr93

Bowguy

I really like bow hunting and don't do much else than. Gun season comes n I consider it fill the freezer time and both are done. I'm not done yet though but my deer hunts are becoming less.
I'm very ready for turkey season

jepcho

Oh yeah, I have been struggling lately. I need to chase some spring gobblers! I have fun hunting deer and coyotes but all that is really just to get me through till springtime.

Planner

105 days here in Texas. Not that I'm counting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

I'm with ya!! I enjoy deer and duck hunting, but I LOVE turkey hunting. I wait for it all year long!! :fud: :gobble: