OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Couple Fence Posts (pic heavy)

Started by Ferguson, April 05, 2011, 09:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a-j calls

culpeper

David...just thinking, I am pretty good with wood working tools and a pair of scissors, I'm sure I could give you a great haircut and you could work up a fine fence post for me just like one of these--deal??? :happy0064: :TooFunny:

barry

smurf

For once I would like to see the face of the recepient of such a beautiful call.  That would be something else.  :z-winnersmiley:
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

Ferguson

Thanks for all the nice words. They make it all worthwhile.

Quote from: smurf on April 06, 2011, 07:39:09 PM
For once I would like to see the face of the recepient of such a beautiful call.  That would be something else.  :z-winnersmiley:

This morning when I handed Russell his call, that 80 yr old man had the biggest smile on his face I've ever seen. Then it got serious and he said "how in the world did you get that on there" Then the next words were "I'm not hunting with that. It's going on the TV." I said read the bottom Russ. It said a thing about memories and his dogs then it said this cedar was from a board that Duck Rainbolt had sawed. He looked me in the eye and said. "Duck and I were good friends. That makes this call even more special."
That's more rewarding than anything else he could of done. Smurf, You are right I had a winner.
David Ferguson
Eminence, MO
573 226 5939

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Danger DAve

The rabbit going for cover is a great touch.

kenturkey89

very nice work.  Love the gobbler on that lid!
Brian