OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by BABS9, September 17, 2016, 03:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BABS9

SOLD

mgm1955

BABS9

BABS9

I will include a one piece halloran Purple Heart striker as well

ncwoodsman

BABS9

Wvgobbler

I can't believe this call is still here. One of my favorite pot calls I own and always one of the first ones out of my vest year after year. Turkeys love it too!!!

outdoors

YA I AGREE , IF I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE ONE ID BE ALL OVER THIS ONE ............
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

BABS9

I'm surprised it is too. Probably my favorite pot call. If I didn't have 2 this wouldn't be going anywhere

BABS9

Jroddc

Shocked this is still available. Great pot.

wvmntnhick

It's just the wrong time of year. Lots of guys have moved on to other critters at this point and turkeys aren't on the radar. I'd bet my next paycheck that if this post were made closer to spring, it wouldn't have lasted the day it was posted.

BABS9

Quote from: wvmntnhick on September 29, 2016, 07:31:00 PM
It's just the wrong time of year. Lots of guys have moved on to other critters at this point and turkeys aren't on the radar. I'd bet my next paycheck that if this post were made closer to spring, it wouldn't have lasted the day it was posted.

Yep I think your right! A lot less people on the site as well

pauld

Quote from: wvmntnhick on September 29, 2016, 07:31:00 PM

Then there's people like me in the shop making calls while those all are out chasing pine goats. LOL. It is a sickness. LOL

outdoors

HEAR
ARCHERY
            BLACK POWDER
                                  GENERAL GUN
                                                      SPRING TURKEY
                                                                            SMALL GAME   
     :icon_thumright:         :icon_thumright:             :icon_thumright:                 :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field