turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

congrats to Jake Naessen of Rugged Custom Calls

Started by scoot12, September 03, 2016, 10:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoot12

Congrats to Jake Naessen of Rugged Custom Calls for taking first and second place with his walnut glass calls.  First place in the aluminum division and first place with his oak slate calls.  Anyone looking for a fine sounding pot and a great price.  Give Jake a call.  Scoot

Wvgobbler

I've got two of his calls and love both of them. One of the better makers in my opinion.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

jed clampett

Is there a number or email to contact him...i tried to look him up but I don't have facebook...thanks!

outdoors

Quote from: jed clampett on September 03, 2016, 04:46:52 PM
Is there a number or email to contact him...i tried to look him up but I don't have facebook...thanks!
x2
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

scoot12

715-645-0814.  Talked with Jake this morning to congratulate him and his oak slate took first,  his two walnut glass calls he sent took first and second and he wasnt sure if his cherry aluminum or oak aluminum took first in that category.

sbbow

Well done Jake congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bowhuntr73

MattinIdaho

Fantastic!! Congrats Jake. Just got a walnut glass from him a couple of weeks ago and it's a ripper!!

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

boxcaller

Jake had some great calls,...I was honored to judge that contest and we really put them through the ringer,..calling inside and outside in the timber.  I thought his slate was exceptionally strong.  good job jake!!

Pat Strawser