OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sneed calls

Started by wvmntnhick, August 15, 2016, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

Thanks fellas. Sent him a pm a few days ago and think I've got one coming. Tulipwood I believe but I'd have to go back and double check.

greentag

tulipwood from him is a good one,i love mine.if you ever get a chance for another his masacar is another that i would never part with.

eorlando

Quote from: greentag on August 26, 2016, 05:31:03 PM
tulipwood from him is a good one,i love mine.if you ever get a chance for another his masacar is another that i would never part with.
I have to agree on the tulipwood. I hope the ebony is as good as you say. I have one on the way with the snakewood aluminum pot call he posted the other day. It should be here tomorrow. I can hardly wait!

sixbird

If you haven't heard Matt VanCise with Lonnie's Outlaw Hen and Matt's Dymondwood striker, you need to listen. It's on Facebook on Matt's page and also on Chris Walls page if I recall correctly...Man, that's something to listen to...I think Lonnie said the pot on that call was maple, spalted if I remember correctly. Not sure he has any that's spalted still but he does have that same board that's not spalted...It's worth a listen for sure!