turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Dymalux vs Webbwood

Started by REBELYELL, August 13, 2016, 06:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

I have not tried either one yet, so the only feedback I have is what I have read from others. Most tend to agree that neither is good as dymondwood, but both make decent strikers. For those of you that have tried both, which one do you like better, Dymalux or Webbwood? I am sure we will start seeing plenty of both in the future as the remaining Dymondwood stock dwindles down. Just curious.

boxcaller

Jody,...dymalux is going to be the closest to dymondwood,...it sounds very good on most calls so far.

Pat

wvmntnhick

I've got a red dymalux striker that Mike Yingling sent with my cast cactus titanium pot. It runs well on almost everything I play it on. I've not played any of the webbwood strikers so I can't comment on them but I do love the weight of the dymalux. Doesn't feel like I'm holding a #2 pencil when using it.

M,Yingling

dymalux is very hard,, harder then dymond wood which always is not the best as it can get slick quicker but makes for great striker ,,, ,,, as we all know  theirs no magic wood for pots each call likes some thing little different ,,, as far as web wood it don't compare to the real dymond wood IMO but does make for good striker,,,, and some will say different but I do believe different color lay ups make for better strikers ,,,
I got enough of the real dymond wood make around 150 stikers or a pile of rods for 2 piece strikers  don't use it much any more might make for good investment one day lol   
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey