turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

3rd Team

Started by hunter22, July 29, 2016, 03:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Here is a team of calls that have the following playing surfaces: slate, glass/crystal, bronzed glass, aluminum, ceramic, copper, brass, and titanium. I will post two more teams with the different playing surfaces later. Even though I name them 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Teams, I consider them equal. Some proven turkey killers in the groups and some calls that have not been hunted yet.
Tim Oldham---Canarywood slate, Jimmy Schaffer---Mad Hen I glass, Brad Roberts---Zebrawood bronzed glass, Lon Trice----Cocobolo anodized aluminum

Chad "Stumpy" Hutcheson Green laminated ceramic, Larry Gresser Gabon Ebony copper, John Sinclair Kingwood brass, John Sinclair Bocote titanium

Techn9cian02

Wow! That's a collection a king would be jealous of

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

REBELYELL

That's a pretty stout line up Rickey. You got some good ones in that line up, but you only have 8 players. You need a designated hitter in there.

Wvgobbler

Fine set of calls right there. You are the man!!!

hunter22

Jody....I could put a Leathers Agate surface on the team. I have one of them somewhere.

Gobbleandgrunt

Don't worry boys... I've got the third string players ready to go....and the water boy.

sbbow

That is a starting line. Very nice Rickey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt k

M,Yingling

great lookin calls Rickey
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

silverspur

You sure do have a great collection and I know you are a big pot call fan! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

mgm1955