OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Striker roll ups-about a month

Started by flintlockgirl, July 27, 2016, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintlockgirl

NEW POST: SInce I am getting so many PM requesting how many they want, TODAY I will put in the ad, some that have sent me PM will have to send me another anyway cause I need an email address to send invoice. SO give me an hour to post the ad, it will be under the" miscellaneous classifieds".

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/board,50.0.html

I have been getting a lot of requests for our striker roll ups. I plan on making them for Fall season in about another month, sooner if I can get to them. Just wanted to give a heads up in case you wanted one. Thank you, Annette

hookedspur

Thanks they are the best I have found ..
Maybe I have too many strikers ;)
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

flintlockgirl

Thank you sir, I hope they are the only ones that are like ours you found, we have a patent pending for those that like to steal ideas:)) Good luck this Fall!! Annette

Greg Massey

I sent you a PM... on the striker roll up's , Those look great, got to have a couple of these...

bbcoach

Dr Juice

Do you have any pics to share with us?

All The Way!

dejake

Greg Massey

Quote from: dejake on July 28, 2016, 06:11:25 PM
What is a striker roll-up?
you can go to her posts and see the striker roll up, it's a holder to keep your strikes ..

flintlockgirl

I am going to be traveling to such places as the Cleveland clinic in August, so if I do not answer you right away, I have not seen it yet.
My husbands dream is to get better and reopen USAhuntingear and offer even more then before, will have to wait and see. Please say a prayer that we finally get some answers in Cleveland, its been a long 5 years!! Thank  all of you for your support, what a great bunch of people!!

1iagobblergetter

mgm1955

These are awesome! I need to get more.