turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Your top 3

Started by Browning87, July 27, 2016, 06:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning87

Just curious what you top three calls would be in your vest, mine would be a Paul Platz walnut glass/slate with a dymondwood striker, jimmy Shaffer blue mahoe and zebrawood laminate with a Lyman snakewood striker and last would be a daybreak ceramic with a dymondwood striker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Yingling cactus titanium, Yingling ceramic and a Yingling crystal over slate. if I'm allowed to fill the vest I'm taking the Yingling slate, cactus aluminum and my Halloran crystal mistress. But, if I can only take three, it'd be the three mentioned above.

Wvgobbler

Anything Lon Trice, David Halloran , really liking my daybreak ceramic, Lonnie Sneed outlaw hen or hot hen.

dejake

Crystal Mistress, Yingling copper, Lights Out slate

yelpaholic

JIMMY SCHAFFER GREEN ALUMINUM,, PAT STRAWSER BLUE DUECE, SNEED GREEN GLASS 

SwampRooster17

1.Loftis crystal screamer 2.lights out anodized aluminum 3.lights out slate

Techn9cian02

Lights out copper
Lights out anodized aluminum
Lights out stainless steel

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OHturkey85

Halloran Crystal Mistress, Lonzo yellow heart aluminum over aluminum,and a Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen

Gobbleandgrunt

Schaffer double aluminum in a sepele pot
Brad Roberts zebrawood pot bronzed glass over aluminum
Pat strawner heritage series glass.( Chestnut pot)

hunter22

Can I pick 3 for each callmaker? It is about time for me to put out some teams with 7 different playing surfaces on each team---- 1st Team, 2nd Team, 3rd Team.

davisd9

Only carry two and trying to replace the slate. My #1 pot is my Loftis Crystal Screamer.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Browning87

Rickey I'd hope to have a quarter of the players you have sometime!!

Matt k

Quote from: hunter22 on July 27, 2016, 08:14:39 PM
Can I pick 3 for each callmaker? It is about time for me to put out some teams with 7 different playing surfaces on each team---- 1st Team, 2nd Team, 3rd Team.

I can't wait to see them Rickey

Bowguy

That's a tough one but Schafers atomic 13 and sapele aluminum are brutal on birds. Crystal mistress is too, I'm also pretty fond of an awful lot of other calls, one of the aluminum n the mistress are always in the vest though.

vt35mag

As of right now its a Kaiser Ceramic, Kaiser Copper, and Halloran Twisted Sister. 

That list may change, because I have the following on order;

Kaiser redheart bronzed glass over glass
Lights Out tigerwood stainless over acrylic
Halloran Metal Mouth
Brad Roberts zebrawood bronzed glass over aluminum
Brad Roberts poplar bronzed glass over aluminum