News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pat strawner

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, July 21, 2016, 08:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techn9cian02

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on July 21, 2016, 09:40:00 PM
Two pots I love.... And will always keep. Pat's aluminum (any of them) great pot!! And my Schaffer double aluminum in his sepele pot. I have two. One in case I screw up!!
I was talking to Jimmy today and he recommended that double aluminum in the sapele pot, must really be good?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

jjnfla

Quote from: Bowguy on August 06, 2016, 08:30:20 PM
Guy is a really bad businessman. I don't care about his calls or achievements. A while back I tried over a year n he never responded. He was on here n I posted similar. He got back n stated he was sorry n that he just didn't know computers. Nonsense facebook is a computer n he picks n chooses who he answers. Anyway I tried again w exact results.
Any other business it'd be a ton of guys complaining. I don't get why it's acceptable here. Lots of great makers out there that treat people w respect n consideration that value their customers. Imo he's not one n I'll continue to value those that value me
I feel your frustration,I have a bunch of his calls and not one was ever purchased from him..I've texted called Facebook pmd on here no response always got go through others to purchase calls from him it's a shame I'd buy a couple every month from him if I could..

Fieldturkey

Yeah it seems he has preferred customers. But hey it's his business he can do what he wants. I gave up

Buzzkiller

Jimmy Schaffer
Daryl Slaton
Lon Trice
Kimmy Hanks
Mike Yingling
Lonnie Sneed
They are the best in my Book.

jed clampett

Well...i text messages him twice...the second time I told him I don't have facebook to contact him....no answer...him and Steve Reeves must be having coffee together!!!...thats alright..to many other great calls to spend my money on!

Bowguy

Yeah it seems he has preferred customers. But hey it's his business he can do what he wants. I gave up
[/quote]

It's fine he's got preferred customers n it is his business. Why on earth would anyone stand there like a idiot begging for months to get a call? Pretty demeaning.  We'd have to be idiots. Let him do his thing n we'll spend money elsewhere. No reason to be offended but no reason to try someone won't respect you n at least respond back. Id never buy em used cause I'll not contribute in any way.

Bowguy

Quote from: Techn9cian02 on August 06, 2016, 08:50:33 PM
Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on July 21, 2016, 09:40:00 PM
Two pots I love.... And will always keep. Pat's aluminum (any of them) great pot!! And my Schaffer double aluminum in his sepele pot. I have two. One in case I screw up!!
I was talking to Jimmy today and he recommended that double aluminum in the sapele pot, must really be good?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
That's a great call, great maker n even a better guy. He'll spend tons of time w you n get right back, new or old customer

Flounder

Quote from: jed clampett on August 06, 2016, 10:59:14 PM
Well...i text messages him twice...the second time I told him I don't have facebook to contact him....no answer...him and Steve Reeves must be having coffee together!!!...thats alright..to many other great calls to spend my money on!
Pat Strawser sold me a fine set of calls couple months ago, he had them on facebook and i ask for them and i recieved timely. good deal. but prior to that i ask for a couple call and ask again today for both calls. still waiting om a response. im going with Mark Cornelius and a couple more that are more than callmakers. Good business men,,
Steve Reeves states on his website, "1 to 3 months delivered to your doorsteps " i really think he should change this to 1 to 3 years. by doing this he would clear up any confusion.
I will wait on Mr, Reeves for a year after that. 'Man gotta do,What a man gotta do"

Flounder

Pat Strawser sold me a fine set of calls couple months ago, he had them on facebook and i ask for them and i recieved timely. good deal. but prior to that i ask for a couple call and ask again today for both calls. still waiting om a response. im going with Mark Cornelius and a couple more that are more than callmakers. Good business men,,
Steve Reeves states on his website, "1 to 3 months delivered to your doorsteps " i really think he should change this to 1 to 3 years. by doing this he would clear up any confusion.
I will wait on Mr, Reeves for a year after that. 'Man gotta do,What a man gotta do"

Dr Juice

Wow. What's the reasoning for such a long turnaround?

Happy hooker

Are Pat Strawner and Pat Strawser two different people???
Because there's a Pat Strawser glass call on EBAY right now for $66,,don't know if that's good or bad priced.

Bowhuntr73

Im still waiting and trying to pick up a few here. Never even held one!!

Gobbleandgrunt

kwild835

I have his "Yellow Duece" on the way and am very excited about it.  He has been responsive to my Facebook messages.  Everyone that owns his calls have had nothing but praise for them.

Fieldturkey

Yeah my fault, didn't mean to hijack this thread.  I'm sure Pat is a standup guy that's just busy.