Main Menu

Pat strawner

Started by Gobbleandgrunt, July 21, 2016, 08:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbleandgrunt

Somebody else can have this tread.

Gobbleandgrunt

Quote from: MDTOM84 on July 21, 2016, 09:22:15 PM
I got mine a couple weeks ago and I also love it!!! One of the best sounding pots I have!

Gobbleandgrunt

REBELYELL

His new Heritage series glass is very good, love mine.

:z-twocents:

mgm1955

silverspur

Pat makes great pot calls! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Fieldturkey

He's hard to get ahold of

jjnfla

Roost 1

Pat makes a great call.

bunk

Quote from: jjnfla on July 22, 2016, 01:22:23 PM
Quote from: Fieldturkey on July 22, 2016, 12:21:53 PM
He's hard to get ahold of
You got that right
Definitely.. I finally messaged him on Facebook and got a reply. I'm supposed to be on the list for a Blue Deuce.

hunter22

Pat's calls are turkey. I normally send him a message on Facebook and he gets right back to me.

kwild835

He has messaged me back fairly quickly on FB.  Been on the Blue Duece list since mid-May.

Fieldturkey

I've called several times and Facebook. No answer no call back

jjnfla

Quote from: Gobbleandgrunt on July 21, 2016, 08:52:56 PM
I got my heritage call a day or so ago. I have to say I really am blown away by his calls and the time and wood combos he takes/makes in each call.  I love this chestnut pot. It's got a special ring to it.... What's your thoughts jjnfla?
I think the call is hot,I got 2 other strawser chestnut glass calls and the heritage chestnut/cherry sounds better to me than those...actually out of all the strawser glass calls I got the only one that may beat it is the original 1sider blue mahoe with laminated sound board...

Bowguy

Guy is a really bad businessman. I don't care about his calls or achievements. A while back I tried over a year n he never responded. He was on here n I posted similar. He got back n stated he was sorry n that he just didn't know computers. Nonsense facebook is a computer n he picks n chooses who he answers. Anyway I tried again w exact results.
Any other business it'd be a ton of guys complaining. I don't get why it's acceptable here. Lots of great makers out there that treat people w respect n consideration that value their customers. Imo he's not one n I'll continue to value those that value me