OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Couple of new ones

Started by callmakerman, July 18, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

I'm on vacation this week and decided to turn a few. One is a newer style two sider and the other is kind of like my old deadly double that I haven't made in quite some time. The first is Padauk glass over aluminum with slate inlayed on the bottom and the second is Osage glass over slate. Love the sound of both calls though the Padauk is really raspy and right up my alley. The osage has great break and rollover and less rasp. I had someone PM me earlier in the week asking about the deadly double so that kind of set the wheels in motion.  Thanx for the look

eorlando

Man bill you are killing me. Those are real nice. I want some. Let me know if you will have any for sale.

Wvgobbler

Nice looking calls for sure. I would love to have one too!!!!!!

1iagobblergetter

hunter22

Dr Juice

Great job - nice looking pair for sure  :emoticon-cartoon-012:

callmakerman

Thanx guys. It's the different stuff in call making that keeps it fun. Can't say how many I'll make but I know the Padauk call is staying with me. I had made one like this in osage before the NY season and used it to call in my 1 1/2" spurred double beard tom and then turned it over to someone else.

jed clampett

Both are awesome calls...when it comes to raspy...then the padauk is #1.... :icon_thumright:

sbbow

Very nice looking set of calls Bill!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt k

letinmfly

Always good seeing your calls Bill!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

REBELYELL

Great looking calls Bill.

hookedspur

A sweet looking pair of killers
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Flounder

Lord have mercy!!!!! Them some fine looking calls! I'm sure they sound good as well.
Thanks, Mr. Bill.

mgm1955

Some real beauties Bill!!