turkeys for tomorrow

Large quantity of pot calls, slate & glass for sale ca

Started by 870camomagnum, June 12, 2016, 03:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhuntr73

Happy hooker

wvmntnhick

perrytrails

I received a text with pictures to post for him.

I sent a text this morning letting him know that pm's were sent from everyone.

870camomagnum

Sorry if not got a reply, text me at buksnduks@gmail.com  I don't know what is going on that my replies are not going to everyone? Thank you much, Ed.

Roost 1

callmakerman

I just finished a deal with ED last week that went very well. He's a standup guy that's very easy to deal with. He was telling me about some of these calls over the phone and from the looks of things I should have picked up a few.

TerryLNanny

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

870camomagnum

Sorry friends I tried to sell them in slate/Glass pairs but didn't work so I'm open to selling them single or how/what the buyer wants, will try to do as good on prices as I can! Thank you, Ed.

870camomagnum

well due to lack of interest & my prices not low enough I have ended sale on here & off to the big auction sale! Thanks to all

HFultzjr

Quote from: 870camomagnum on June 14, 2016, 10:35:41 PM
well due to lack of interest & my prices not low enough I have ended sale on here & off to the big auction sale! Thanks to all

But I didn't even see any prices, unless I missed them somewhere.
:OGturkeyhead:

LongSpur440

I sent two Pms  and a email and never got a response.

Bowhuntr73

Roost 1

He posted something was wrong with his pm's and posted his email address. He has answered each and every one of my emails.

TerryLNanny

I had limited communication, 1 pm- 1 email with pictures of Hanks calls, thought maybe the glass might have been a signature glass over aluminum but it wasn't.
The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.