OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Brad Roberts zebrawood F/S (SOLD)

Started by Browning87, June 09, 2016, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning87

SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Browning87

Great call, you turned me on to that poplar bronzed glass!

beakbuster10

This is on my list for next spring. If I hadn't just bought a new echo meat hanger this week, I'd be all over it. Bump for an awesome call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roost 1

Nice call and a good guy to deal with.

Browning87

gergg

I'd buy it too, but I already have the same combo that I love!! I have the poplar version on the way, if it is better than the Zebrawood call I will be shocked....happy, but very surprised...lol
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

SteelerFan

Quote from: MDTOM84 on June 10, 2016, 02:51:45 PM
Quote from: gergg on June 10, 2016, 01:47:58 PM
I'd buy it too, but I already have the same combo that I love!! I have the poplar version on the way, if it is better than the Zebrawood call I will be shocked....happy, but very surprised...lol
ask Steelerfan what he thinks about the Poplar!!! I sent him mine to try  :icon_thumright:

Brad should call his poplar version "you'll go blind" because you play with it so much... ;D

I was surprised about the tone difference. Both are great, but distinct. To me, the poplar plays less "sharp", but very much full range turkey.

This zebrawood is a "must have" kinda call...

gergg

Quote from: SteelerFan on June 10, 2016, 05:42:41 PM
Quote from: MDTOM84 on June 10, 2016, 02:51:45 PM
Quote from: gergg on June 10, 2016, 01:47:58 PM
ask Steelerfan what he thinks about the Poplar!!! I sent him mine to try  :icon_thumright:

Brad should call his poplar version "you'll go blind" because you play with it so much... ;D

I was surprised about the tone difference. Both are great, but distinct. To me, the poplar plays less "sharp", but very much full range turkey.

This zebrawood is a "must have" kinda call...

I have found the call to have a wide range of tone/voice, I can make it sound totally different by plugging up one of the sound port holes with my index finger tip, try it, mine sounds fuller and richer this way. Can also sand the opposing side of the call slightly less aggressively, this leads to a different sound as well, I actually like the call best after playing through the sanding marks and never re-surfacing it.
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

Browning87

Ttt. This is a great call at a good price.