only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Decision time "help" please vote!!

Started by Happy hooker, June 03, 2016, 03:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Out of the ones listed Crystal mistress is the easy winner

EZ

I can't comment on anything but Halloran, as I haven't run any of the others. Anything made by Halloran is a great sounding call, IMO.

Word of advice: Don't become a call snob.
There are literally TONS of lesser known callmakers that produce just as good of calls if all you want to do is impress turkeys.

Buzzkiller

I have all four and they all will call a Turkey.
I would pick the Hanks if I had to pick just one.
crystal mistress is great but his customer service is way behind the other three call makers

Footballer

The crystal mistress has a long, proven history of killing turkeys. I've killed a number of birds with mine. If I wasn't an addict, the mistress would be the only call I would own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixbird

I know it isn't one of your options but hard to beat a Trice aluminum...OR, if you wanted to save some bucks, or get two great calls for about the same price as one from other makers, look into Lonnie Sneed. You could get his "outlaw hen" and a "lonesome hen" for close to the same price as one of the afore mentioned...It's a thought...

Jroddc

Another vote for Halloran. I own several of his calls and there's not a bad one in the bunch.

Va3toes

I just ordered a Mistress last week so that's my vote. Next on the list will be a Hanks.

slwayne

Quote from: Footballer on June 05, 2016, 09:23:21 AM
The crystal mistress has a long, proven history of killing turkeys. I've killed a number of birds with mine. If I wasn't an addict, the mistress would be the only call I would own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree.  I have a dozen or so pot calls (not quite addict territory but I plan on getting there) and usually carry three with me in the field.  The Crystal Mistress is ALWAYS one of the three.  Every single turkey I have called to the gun in the last 6 years has fallen to the CM.  I admit that I don't own any of the other three on your list but I sure am intrigued by that Roberts call after reading the positive reviews here.

North of 8