turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Decision time "help" please vote!!

Started by Happy hooker, June 03, 2016, 03:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

All great choices and can't go wrong with any of them, but the Mistress set the bar for many that followed.

duckaholic25

Brad Roberts bronzed glass over aluminum. You will not be disappointed.

zsully

The crystal mistress would get my vote.  I just love the sounds I can get out of that call.  I don't have a Brad Roberts call yet but with all the hype it won't be long before the poplar bronzed glass over aluminum is in my collection too.

mossyhorn2

you may want to put all four names in a hat and draw the winner. I think they will all call turkeys on a given day. Good luck!!

mote1977

Browning87

Another vote for the Roberts zebrawood. I have the ebony striker and this thing is unreal!!

Gobbleandgrunt

Since the weather doesn't matter, I'd go with the Roberts. Amazing Yelp.

SwampRooster17

grayfox

Loftis. You can call from both sides so it's like getting 2 calls for one.

wvmntnhick

Well, I don't have experience with a couple calls on your list but if I were picking from the ones I'm familiar with there, it'd probably be the Halloran Crystal mistress. It's a solid call and I really like mine. Someone mentioned the Crystal Screamer so you could play both sides. If I were going down that path, I'd probably lean towards David's Sugartown Sweetness. Just my opinion. Apologies it wasn't on the original list.

HFultzjr

You are going to do it anyways, so why not breakdown and get all 4........LOL

Once you've started you can't stop.....trust me I've tried.
Feed the kids 2 meals, not 3
Skip lunch a few times
Don't take the wife out to dinner a few times (if applicable).
Drink water in place of what you would normally drink.
Etc...................................

Seriously, I only own the Crystal Mistress which is a great call by the way. However, these boards are really lit up about the Brad Roberts. That is on my want list, (here I go again).

Choose wisely!

:drool:

Hankyorke

Had a Roberts Poplar, was less than impressed.
Halloran TS of those four.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjnfla

Quote from: Roost 1 on June 03, 2016, 09:22:07 PM
If I had to pick one of these, crystal mistress hands down.. After your winner is chosen by popular vote do another poll and put this winner against a Lon Trice pot and see how that goes!!!!!
[/quote I agree..

KansasGobbler

Snood Life