OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Willing to trade days at the Beach for platz or Corder pots.

Started by Flounder, May 22, 2016, 11:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flounder

Amazing Ocean Isle Beach home 4  bedroom. For a  Corder and or Platz call. 3 dAys. Enjoy the.beach and tourney the same day.

jed clampett

Smooth_Operator

That's a first lol... Ocean Isle is nice this time of year, good luck, interested to see how this goes...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Flounder

No gas but you can paddle to Sheffields and.get.whatever you need. Cold beer and sand in her toes, this home fronts on the intracranial and you drive 5 minutes to the ocean. I will pick up the.guys for fishing

Chilly

The call maker might take you up on that deal..... I'm sure they need a break!
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Flounder

TerryLNanny

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: TerryLNanny on May 28, 2016, 09:04:04 PM
That's wanting a call pretty bad. JS.
X2. I love a good call but I'm not giving up my beach trip for it. 10 years ago you couldn't get me on a beach for nothing. Now, I'm there every year. Even if the fishing sucks, the care free atmosphere is great.

Flounder

Not really. Nobody's here until Memorial Day. April = Great fishing, Turkeys and Quiet Beach.
I promise, I could care less and don't go fight the crowds during summer season.
Ain't enough shade for me.
I thought it would be a great opportunity for someone to get a little bit of it all.
Sand in her toes and mud on your boots.
Opportunity to make friends while outdoors.
Flounder

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Flounder on May 29, 2016, 08:03:35 PM
Not really. Nobody's here until Memorial Day. April = Great fishing, Turkeys and Quiet Beach.
I promise, I could care less and don't go fight the crowds during summer season.
Ain't enough shade for me.
I thought it would be a great opportunity for someone to get a little bit of it all.
Sand in her toes and mud on your boots.
Opportunity to make friends while outdoors.
Flounder

That's cool. The section of beach we visit doesn't see much in the way of traffic. The sign at the end of the road says private drive so people think that the chunk of beach is private as well. Works out great.