OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Is Roberts Bros still making calls

Started by VAarrowslinger, May 17, 2016, 02:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAarrowslinger

Footballer

I believe they are no longer making calls.

Snood Life

Jgarrett

I believe they have stopped building calls, but are selling what they have in stock.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

nitro

I live 15 minutes from Oakwood. The callmaking shop is not open anymore.. They are still building cabinets..I will swing by and ask.
Royal Slam 2008

VAarrowslinger

Thanks.. I'd love to have a cedar 2 sider

1iagobblergetter

I used the link mentioned. I ordered through it and received what I ordered about a month later.

TerryLNanny

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Anyone wanting one of their calls should contact the outdoor depot in Gainesville GA.  They usually have a stock of calls from Roberts Brothers.  I have the hunter model and used it for years. Hope this helps.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: TerryLNanny on June 23, 2016, 08:14:09 PM
Email them but response.
I used the link posted on here ordered through that and received goods.  I never tried talking or emailing anyone, about the time I was wondering if maybe I'd been taken I received what I ordered. Basically an online transaction. I never needed or tried communicating.  I'm not sure but wondering if they aren't cleaning out what they have? Not sure. I just wanted to buy a few things while I could and it worked.

KentuckyHeadhunter

There's a brand new one in package on eBay right now.  Even has the aluminum striker which they stopped making later. Someone should fetch that one. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion