News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

maxus or cynergy?

Started by bowhunter84, May 10, 2016, 12:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter84

Quote from: PALongspur on May 20, 2016, 05:42:35 AM
I love those guns! May have to have one of the new Ultimate Turkey models!

To be honest with you i couldn't justify the money difference. i hope to shoot the bead on this one and if i had to put a sight on it then it would cost less than $100 to have a base mounted on the gun. I have already spoken to my gunsmith about it. as far as chokes go i would probably end up changing out the chokes anyway so that would be pointless as well. That is just how i feel about it and by no means am i putting down the idea of buying one if thats what someone wanted. for me it just didn't make sense.

bowhunter84

well it looks like the bottom barrel shoots true with the bead and the top barrel shoots a little higher (as i expected it to)

Quackwacker NC

Keep us updated on this gun I have one in 28" max-4 use it for duck and skeet love it thought about using it for turkey, I like the fact of 2 chokes and different loads

bowhunter84

Quote from: Quackwacker NC on May 23, 2016, 01:06:01 PM
Keep us updated on this gun I have one in 28" max-4 use it for duck and skeet love it thought about using it for turkey, I like the fact of 2 chokes and different loads

Will do. I'm waiting for shot and components right now. as soon as those come in and i get some shells loaded up I will be off to the patterning board.