OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Yingling Cast

Started by hunter22, May 05, 2016, 07:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

A lot of you have seen these before but there are a lot of new members that probably have not. These are simply outstanding in my opinion. One slate, one glass, one titanium, and three copper playing surfaces. I seldom hunt without one of these in my vest. I am not sure if Mike is making any of these now or not. I know the blanks got expensive and hard to get.

outdoors

NICE COLLECTION.  :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

skimerhorn

If they sound as good as they look, I bet they're deadly!

mgm1955

Nice collection of pots!

grayfox

Really sharp looking pots!

sbbow

Very nice Rickey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M,Yingling

Thanks for posting Rickey ,,,, yes hard to find ,,, every time I see these calls I wish I would have kept few blanks lol
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

hunter22

Mike----All your wood calls are pure turkey also. But these cast calls are over the top good. I had planned to run the Titanium a bunch this spring if I had gotten to hunt.

Triple B

That is as good looking a group of pots you will ever see, and I know they sound as good as they look.

hunter22

Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 13, 2016, 09:48:01 AM
Hey hunter22 what striker(s) do you like on the copper pots. I just got one in a trade!!!

I really like Mike's fiber rod strikers on his copper. I also run one of my hand carved cherry strikers a lot on them.

wvmntnhick

Yingling cast cactus is on my list for sure. The pics don't pop up at work because of the filter but I'm sure they look great and sound better.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 13, 2016, 09:48:01 AM
Hey hunter22 what striker(s) do you like on the copper pots. I just got one in a trade!!!
Mikes fiber rod certainly sounds good on his copper pots. However, I've found that I like his black locust striker on the copper a touch better. Only thing is, as with any copper pot, it will foul the striker tip quicker with wood tips than the fiber rod. Still, I find that either of them will do just fine and the turkeys seem to respond well to both of them. I've really come to like Mike's calls this year. There will always be at least on in every vest/bag that I go to the woods with.

Dr Juice

I'm drooling .... And jealous  :-)

wvmntnhick

Quote from: mlisandro on May 28, 2016, 03:10:35 PM
I'm drooling .... And jealous  :-)
Just wait until my titanium shows up. I'm excited.