Expressjet

gobb-lemon

BigHooks

wildcat14

ThicketThrasher

Carter County. Extreme upper East Tennessee

gob09

Crutch

Statewide 33,000 plus birds killing in TN in 09 I believe.  The state supports a lot of birds.
And turkeys too.  :happy0064:
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

greenhead11

pullit

Quote from: Crutch on February 10, 2011, 09:37:21 PM
Statewide 33,000 plus birds killing in TN in 09 I believe.  The state supports a lot of birds.
And turkeys too.  :happy0064:

Hey a couple of those were mine! ;D

Pickle

yellowacorns

ground control

"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"

Fox Fire

WOW !!! I about fell outta my chair when I saw all teh post, I had no idea ther were that many volunteers on here, man whata turn out. :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Some of you gents are just over the edge of the mountain from me, not far at all, good to see everyone represent'n ther part of this great state we share, I've traveled all over Tennessee and its a beautiful place no matter what part, we have it all, rivers, lakes, mountains, farms, gulfs, roll'n hills, tall timber and pastures.

Maybe we should start our own thread just to keep up with the local info, mite be kinda entertain'n.

ground control

Quote from: Fox Fire on February 10, 2011, 10:56:09 PM
WOW !!! I about fell outta my chair when I saw all teh post, I had no idea ther were that many volunteers on here, man whata turn out. :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Some of you gents are just over the edge of the mountain from me, not far at all, good to see everyone represent'n ther part of this great state we share, I've traveled all over Tennessee and its a beautiful place no matter what part, we have it all, rivers, lakes, mountains, farms, gulfs, roll'n hills, tall timber and pastures.

Maybe we should start our own thread just to keep up with the local info, mite be kinda entertain'n.

You and me both!! I like the thread idea. Maybe start one and get it put up as a "sticky"? That'd be pretty cool to see what the birds are doin in other parts of the state.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"