OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How bout a Tennessee roll call.

Started by Fox Fire, February 09, 2011, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pullit

comescrashing

Depending on when and where I'm game. Also I know you're doin a roll call but I think it would be interesting to see who hunts public vs private as well. I hunt almost exclusivelly on the priest wma

Fox Fire

The roll call was just to see how many ther were from T.N. thats all,  but seems it mite be a hangout thread for the T.N. tribe if it keeps on go'n,  just have to wait and see I guess.

Depends on the amount of intrest if we have a gathering of anykind, at this point its just a thought but it mite be kinda fun just for something to do one weekend. ***first things first  NO ALCOHOL PERIOD !  ***

I guess the place would need to be somewher as central as we could make it.

any ideas on  a place or things to do ?

Jay

This is probably a stretch, but I've run out of options. We've got a tnturkeyman 28 on the team, who hasn't reregistered since the crash. I've run out of options to get ahold of him. Does anyone possibly know him?  I've got till tomorrow to get him registered or he's going to be replaced. I believe he is a call maker.

Jay

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on February 20, 2011, 06:02:44 PM
Quote from: Jay on February 20, 2011, 01:38:30 PM
This is probably a stretch, but I've run out of options. We've got a tnturkeyman 28 on the team, who hasn't reregistered since the crash. I've run out of options to get ahold of him. Does anyone possibly know him?  I've got till tomorrow to get him registered or he's going to be replaced. I believe he is a call maker.

Can't say as I know of him brother.... Could the admins look at his account info and look up his e-mail address that he used to register the first time......... or was ALL that kind of stuff lost in the melt-down?
We've tried his email with no result either.

Fox Fire

Be a bummer to have to replace a team member at this time, but better now then closer to season I guess.

Jay

Quote from: Fox Fire on February 20, 2011, 07:58:04 PM
Be a bummer to have to replace a team member at this time, but better now then closer to season I guess.
The issue is we need to get the teams set, and lock it down to determine team size and how many teams. Some guys are hunting in a month, so they can't drag it out any longer.

Jay

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on February 20, 2011, 09:41:10 PM
Well it has been what, 2 weeks since meltdown? If he was serious about being in on the contest, surely he would have been back on here some how, some way by now. I hate to leave a man out, but things happen and sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
True. He did register back on the Site after it crashed, but didn't post. I was out for a couple of weeks last month when my computer crashed, and being it was still under warranty, it was sent back to the factory. Oh well, I did everything I could. Thanks guys.

BamaProud

Well, can't let a 9 page thread just die.  I'm a new Tennessee transplant.  Living outside of Memphis, Shelby county in Bartlett.
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.

Trevor2

Strutstopper

bigboy84