OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Glen Marrer

Started by hunter22, May 02, 2016, 06:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Talking about beautiful pot calls, I always thought Glen ranked right at the top with his. An added bonus is how good they sound. Here are mine from him. I have slate, glass, crystal, aluminum, and copper calls from him.

Gobbleandgrunt

hunter22

My favorites are the Olivewood, Koa, and Macassar Ebony slates in the top group. All three are gorgeous in person.

jjnfla

skimerhorn

Which is your favorite aluminum pot of his?

West Augusta

Gotta love Glen's pot calls.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hunter22

I really like Glen's Greenie Meanie aluminum call.

Steve----I think you have more of Glen's fine pots than I do.

Matt k

what is that green one?

hunter22

Matt---It is a Maple pot that he paints in a unique green color. It comes with a matching green striker. The playing surface is anodized aluminum. He named it his Greenie Meanie.

West Augusta

Glen's pot calls may be the only area where I can come close to you Rickey.   :TooFunny:
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Triple B

Quote from: hunter22 on May 02, 2016, 08:18:41 PM
My favorites are the Olivewood, Koa, and Macassar Ebony slates in the top group. All three are gorgeous in person.
They all look good in the pictures as well. Glen builds some of the best in the business, no question.