News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New York Starts Tomorrow

Started by robbartley, April 30, 2016, 07:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbartley

Greg Massey

Wooohooo shoot a big one. Good Luck...make sure he's a tree shaker...

Bowguy

jordanz7935

Yes sir! They better watch out, I'm pretty mad at them right about now. My little brother is coming to hunt with me hopefully we can kill one on video.Suppose to rain but that's not gonna stop us.Good luck to all and be safe. :OGturkeyhead:

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

tomstopper

Quote from: jordanz7935 on April 30, 2016, 03:48:38 PM
Yes sir! They better watch out, I'm pretty mad at them right about now. My little brother is coming to hunt with me hopefully we can kill one on video.Suppose to rain but that's not gonna stop us.Good luck to all and be safe. :OGturkeyhead:
Agree, no rain is stopping me. Time to put on the poncho and break out the Mike Yengling copper call. Good luck everyone. Hopefully they won't be as henned up as they were in PA this morning.

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

mikejd

I am just hoping we don't have a washout.

Good luck guys.

njdevilsb

My dad and I will be out.  It shows the rain really kicking in around 9am here.  We just got home from roosting 14 birds.  2 longbeards and 1 jake for sure with a bunch of hens.  It should be a fun morning.

Good luck to everyone who is going.

jordanz7935

We put 2 longbeards ,3 Jakes and about 7 hens to bed this evening . I've got my fingers crossed. And yea they're henned up pretty bad right now, at least darn near every longbeard I've seen in the past week is glued to at least 4 hens.But they usually are in early season.Yea the sky is really gonna open up here around 9am too.Good luck guys shoot straight and be safe!

WNY Bowhunter

I roosted two gobblers tonight...one has 7 hens and a jake with him, the other has 4 girlfriends.  I will probably only be a caller in the morning...trying to get my buddy a bird. Think we will go after the second one...
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

perrytrails

Get in tight on those henned up birds before daylight!!!
Good luck guys!!!

njdevilsb

We had a good morning but didn't close the deal.  The toms went with a couple of the hens to the other field.  They landed close to me but I never saw them and they went away from me.  My dad watched them.  We had 11 around us all morning but nothing with a full fan.  My dad had 3 jakes trying to breed his hen decoy.  It rained the whole time.  The toms only gobbled twice.  The hens were pretty vocal all morning. 

It was a good opening morning even though we didn't pull the trigger.