turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This site costs money

Started by sodfather, February 09, 2011, 09:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodfather

Its not the shoes so much as the storage bins. Everytime she comes home she has on of those plastic bins. I need storage room for storage bins. Now she can buy me one for my turkey collection I tell her.

chrisun

Quote from: gob09 on February 10, 2011, 09:20:40 AM
my wife just gets tired of hear me practice on my trumpet she does'nt say much.spending  cash on turkey hunting is better than what i used to spend it on LOL

amen to that!
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

harvester

Quote from: Basser69 on February 09, 2011, 11:53:28 PM
My wife told me if I buy another turkey call she is going to leave me, gosh I am going to miss her  :angel9:

Been told the same thing. And how many turkey calls do you need!!

Jourdan_D

Quote from: Basser69 on February 09, 2011, 11:53:28 PM
My wife told me if I buy another turkey call she is going to leave me, gosh I am going to miss her  :angel9:

I've lost three GF to motorcycle racing over the years and one to bow hunitng this year.  "either the bikes/hunting goes or I go...."  My response everytime is see ya!!!!  Kind of glad i drop the GF this year to bow hunting.  we broke up Friday night (becasue i wanted to hunt Saturday morning).  well went out Saturday morning and kill the biggest buck yet with a bow :) that evening sat the same stand and killed a beautiful 8 pointer. 

mnturkey

I put the snowshoes on and go scouting.
Saves me a lot of money.
SEMPER FI

sodfather

Quote from: mnturkey on February 10, 2011, 02:56:39 PM
I put the snowshoes on and go scouting.
Saves me a lot of money.
Thats what Im going to start doing

Expressjet

VAHUNTER

i use to catch it from my wife every year about this time. now she does not say a word. here is my secret.

when i buy calls or camo or turkey loads or whatever. if i like the product i buy 3x more than what i need. then i float along for a couple of years. she has NO idea whats going on
Good things come to those who wait

Jbird22

Quote from: Jay on February 09, 2011, 09:59:07 PM
Beats spending your money on Wine and Women, while at least at my age it is ;D

It beats spending money on women regardless of your age honestly. It just so happens when you're a young man like myself you're just too dumb to realize it. :)