OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This site costs money

Started by sodfather, February 09, 2011, 09:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodfather

Hey all not that I'm complaining but are any of you guys like me and everytime you turn the computer on your spending money. I have not even started scouting for birds yet (cause its 10 degrees outside with 4ft of snow on the ground) and I'm buying something everyday. Today its a couple of different Hooks diaphragm calls, last week it was a Pappy slate pot call, what will tomorrow bring. Spring needs to come soon.

bird

I have these maps to some premium turkey ground and its priced real reasonable.   :angel9:

CASH

Welcome to turkey hunting and turkey hunting forums.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

turkey slayer

Quote from: CASH on February 09, 2011, 09:42:03 PM
Welcome to turkey hunting and turkey hunting forums.
x2 you will go broke!

Hognutz

Wild turkey is not cheap. Depending on what gun/guns you use, it is roughly $100.00 a pound. That's really a bargain though, as I have had Venison that was three times that much..Enjoy yourself..Mike   :icon_thumright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Jay

Beats spending your money on Wine and Women, while at least at my age it is ;D

EMSDJ2

I went shopping at brownell's today and gonna do my first polish this weekend. :character0029:

shootumindaface

Basser69

My wife told me if I buy another turkey call she is going to leave me, gosh I am going to miss her  :angel9:

Boomstick

Quote from: Basser69 on February 09, 2011, 11:53:28 PM
My wife told me if I buy another turkey call she is going to leave me, gosh I am going to miss her  :angel9:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

That's great... I lost a girlfriend because of bowhunting...
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

sodfather

:lol: My wife asked me "How many calls do you need your only allowed 2 turkeys". Then I showed her the vest I got with all those pockets to fill. So wait till next year I tell her when I go through the whole process again, at least the mouth calls that is.  :jackson:

Jay

Quote from: sodfather on February 10, 2011, 07:37:46 AM
:lol: My wife asked me "How many calls do you need your only allowed 2 turkeys". Then I showed her the vest I got with all those pockets to fill. So wait till next year I tell her when I go through the whole process again, at least the mouth calls that is.  :jackson:
Remember the counter to her "how many calls do you need" with, you only have 2 feet, just how many pairs of shoes do you actually need. ;D

BamaStrut

Turkey hunting supplies is like a drug to me, I got to have that and that and one of those.

shad309

Quote from: Jay on February 10, 2011, 07:42:02 AM
Remember the counter to her "how many calls do you need" with, you only have 2 feet, just how many pairs of shoes do you actually need. ;D

:z-winnersmiley:

gob09

my wife just gets tired of hear me practice on my trumpet she does'nt say much.spending  cash on turkey hunting is better than what i used to spend it on LOL