OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Enticer Silver Thunder Extreme

Started by 357MAGNOLE, April 17, 2016, 11:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

Holy cow. It's worth a shout out on here. It also just kicked my other pot calls out of my vest. No joke.

Plays so easy, sounds amazingly good. Yelps have nice raspy roll over, clucks and cutting are no problem for me. The best part is the backside of the Corian pot plays really soft, softer than my slate call I had. I am blown away by this call.

Best buy in turkey calls if you ask me. $45

It may not be super pretty, but it allows this rookie to play it with confidence. This was also my second purchase from Al, both purchases where at my mail box within 72 hours.

VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bkNuBBR7_U&feature=youtu.be
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

grayfox

I agree with you. Ever since I bought mine it has become my favorite aluminum call. Can't beat it for a $45 dollar call in my opinion. I honestly don't know if you could spend a lot more & beat it. One of the best bargains out there.

goblr77

That's a great call. I tote mine on rainy days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

The video is impressive; an aluminum call that can operate while it is soaked is nothing but awesome.

perrytrails

Great call for rainy days.

Al's silver fox, aluminum in walnut is very over looked. One of the best out there imo.

KansasGobbler

This pot call is the real deal...and a bargain to boot. The Missouri birds are really liking it...or maybe not so much :z-guntootsmiley:

yelpy

I have everything but his aluminum and they all play well. I guess I will have to buy an aluminum.

Popapi

That's a MEAN and jokka right there. Love mine!