turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Aint even close

Started by misfire, April 02, 2011, 08:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

I am not even close to the quality of most of the guys here with these, calls, but I think I did all right with my first three attempts at making a trumpet call. Cheated with a production mouth piece, but the next one will be all my design. Walnut on the left, holly on the right. Picture sucks but you guys can get the gist of it

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

nx95240

cannonball

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

savduck

Georgia Boy

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

bowhunter84

nothing wrong with those :icon_thumright:

misfire

I decided that I didnt like the idea of using someone else's mouthpiece, sooooooo, I made my own. Turned a piece of east india rosewood. Sounded pretty doggoned good. Just made another out of plum that is just gorgeous. Havent decided what to make the mouthpiece out of yet.

www.misfiregamecalls.net

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

pappy

That is impressive work, don't get discouraged just because they are your first.....you should have seen mine.....if you haven't tried Delrin, I would, you can gety it in black or white, easy to drill out and turn, a little striny, but it is a great material for a mouthpiece. Very flexible and not subject to changing due to weather changes. pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

I have a ton of delrin at the house, just dont like the looks of it. All that I have is white. May try some horn of some kind, plus I have a little deer and elk antler that I use on duck calls

www.misfiregamecalls.net