OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Great lesser known call makers?

Started by MattinIdaho, April 02, 2016, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmbhngr

Roger Parks call on eBay. $72 so far

Ol timer

Mike Koble aka 2Barrel makes some awesome calls both turkey and deer grunt tubes. He is a member on  here. http://www.facebook.com/Koblecalls

Jbird22

Quote from: REBELYELL on April 03, 2016, 06:09:37 PM
Doug Morgan from MS makes killer pots, hen boxes and turpins.

I know this is a tad late but I want to reiterate what Jody said about Doug Morgan from MS. I met Doug a few years ago and recently bought my first calls (a few pots, Turpin box, and trumpet) from him. His calls are top notch and are slam full of turkey. If you are from MS you owe it to yourself to find Doug at some of the events he attends and run some of his calls. They'll speak for themselves!

Hooksnhorns

Quote from: JBIRD22 on August 17, 2016, 10:00:52 PM
Quote from: REBELYELL on April 03, 2016, 06:09:37 PM
Doug Morgan from MS makes killer pots, hen boxes and turpins.

I know this is a tad late but I want to reiterate what Jody said about Doug Morgan from MS. I met Doug a few years ago and recently bought my first calls (a few pots, Turpin box, and trumpet) from him. His calls are top notch and are slam full of turkey. If you are from MS you owe it to yourself to find Doug at some of the events he attends and run some of his calls. They'll speak for themselves!

Yup...

Don't Tread On Me

gaswamp

Jgarrett

John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Ericbrooks

Very impressed with Mike Yinglings calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverspur

Austy Bott
Lee Bowles
Andy Snair
John Edleman
Mark Cornelius
Scott Witter
Mark McLaughlin
Are a few that come to my mind
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Browning87

Derrick Reis and Lee Chadwick make nice pots

Bowhuntr73

Mark Mueller, great pots a great guy!!

EZ

Andy Smith of Camp Hill, Pa. (A+J Calls)
Very High quality pot calls, very reasonable price.

Gawhitaker

Yinglings pots not only look good, they are also full of turkey, other pots get rotated out, but one of his is always in my vest.
Mr Robert "Crawdad" makes a quality, sweet turkey talking trumpet at a reasonable price

Wvgobbler

Jake Naessen of Rugged custom calls makes a fantastic pot call. His glass and aluminum calls sound really good. And for the price of them you just can't pass them up. They sound better than most too!!!

MattinIdaho

Quote from: Wvgobbler on August 21, 2016, 09:31:08 AM
Jake Naessen of Rugged custom calls makes a fantastic pot call. His glass and aluminum calls sound really good. And for the price of them you just can't pass them up. They sound better than most too!!!

I just got a glass call from Jake. And it is a runner!! Great call!!