OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This has got to be another gimmick!

Started by RiverRoost, March 30, 2016, 01:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbilly yelper

OH MAN! I hope I can find that receipt! Anyone know anything about the return policy? :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

Happy

Their ain't a suit made that can block my bad mojo. If I played the powerball I would pull some numbers that make me owe some more money. I have accepted it and moved on though. Glad someone is trying to help guys like me but I am beyond hope.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

TrackeySauresRex

I'm telling you it works. The turkeys can't smell you when you're wearing it!  :funnyturkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

turkeyfoot

And these people will keep putting this junk out as long as people keep buying. Maybe I'll get me one and hit the woods with only it and the squealing hen and be tagged out in 5 minutes!

Happy

You may be tagged out in five minutes or be tagged by an over eager tom!

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

turkeyfoot

Quote from: Happy on March 30, 2016, 08:57:45 PM
Heck with all the gimmicks out today your probably right would probably have to empty my gun in self defense

wvmntnhick

Quote from: turkeyfoot on March 30, 2016, 09:20:44 PM
Quote from: Happy on March 30, 2016, 08:57:45 PM
Heck with all the gimmicks out today your probably right would probably have to empty my gun in self defense
If you were me, emptying the gun wouldn't do anything but lighten the load for the disappointing walk back to the truck. But hey, at least you'd still have your HECS suit.

This product has been around for a while as someone mentioned earlier. I'll admit, I fell for the scentlock/scentblocker fad for a while. Even after they lost their lawsuit for making their insane statement about eliminating human odor, they still manage to sell a ton of the stuff. As long as people are going to pay for it, someone is going to make it. Think about it, we buy ice to put in our coolers. How hard is it to freeze water? Someone is getting rich by simply making water solid. Same principle really.

OldSchool

Learning all we can about turkeys and their vocalizations, practicing our calling and woodsmanship and knowing our guns will put more tags on birds than all the gimmicks ever dreamed up put together. I think It's human nature to look for some secret weapon that never fails, but as far as I know it doesn't exist and I hope it never does. :z-twocents:

Bob

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

bmhern

If you will buy it, they will sell it to you!!!

kyturkeyhunter4

Yeah I seen it, nothing but a gimmick to get people's money