OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This has got to be another gimmick!

Started by RiverRoost, March 30, 2016, 01:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

I saw some ad/video posted on Facebook the other day,(and we all know if it's on facebooks it's the truth!????) about some camo clothing called HECS suit and a guy sneaking up within yards of a turkey in the wide open.  Have any of Yall seen this nonsense.

SKFOOTER

HECS is the biggest gimmick in the hunting industry! :OGturkeyhead:

tomstopper

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 30, 2016, 01:06:12 PM
HECS is the biggest gimmick in the hunting industry! :OGturkeyhead:
:agreed: No matter what clothes you have on, anyone can sneak up on tamed/fenced in turkeys

buck_hunter21

I first saw my first HECS advertisement years ago...... its a joke.
Spill Blood

fallhnt

Quote from: buck_hunter21 on March 30, 2016, 01:23:00 PM
I first saw their a HECS advertisement years ago...... its a joke.
I thought I remembered that from years ago.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

SteelerFan

But they say it blocks your bad mojo from getting out??  :OGturkeyhead:

http://www.hecsllc.com/how-to-use

::)  ::)

snapper1982

I cant believe people are still falling for that crap.

Greg Massey

I will just keep using my old Mossy oak camo and my old realtree...lol

g8rvet

QuoteI saw some ad/video posted on Facebook the other day,(and we all know if it's on facebooks it's the truth!????) about some camo clothing called HECS suit and a guy sneaking up within yards of a turkey in the wide open.  Have any of Yall seen this nonsense.

Hey now.  That stuff really works. I was sitting right next to you when you typed that question and you never saw me!    :newmascot: :drool: :z-guntootsmiley:
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

TauntoHawk

Quote from: SteelerFan on March 30, 2016, 02:24:29 PM
But they say it blocks your bad mojo from getting out??  :OGturkeyhead:

http://www.hecsllc.com/how-to-use

::)  ::)

If turkeys could sense the bad mojo I had instore for them they'd fly North for the spring to Canada lol
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dr Juice

catman529

I saw that video too. Thought it was funny that it was a jake that was intent on beating up the decoy. I have had two jakes walk up to 20 yards just because they saw me sitting in a wide open field. They aren't the smartest birds to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swather

You guys have it all wrong.

You should buy a HECS outfit and visit the bars in a college town and just what it does for you with the ladies.  It masks your che and musk and they find you much more attractive.

You might need to start taking Enzyte too, just to keep up your stamina.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: 

SteelerFan

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 30, 2016, 04:08:08 PM

If turkeys could sense the bad mojo I had instore for them they'd fly North for the spring to Canada lol

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Frylock

This stuff is a bunch of nonsense, sleazy marketing with no substantial proof.  I genuinely feel bad for people that spend their hard earned money on this.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk