OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Your Favorite Dymond Wood Striker

Started by model94, March 30, 2016, 01:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

model94

I am looking  to pick up a Dymond wood striker. Who makes your favorite Dymond Wood Striker?

mote1977

eddie234

Neal Herman

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

bunk

Steve Torman, Bill Lyman, Fred Cox, and Wendell Rye all have great dymondwood strikers. It would be hard for me to pick just one but I'm leaning towards the Torman.

Hankyorke

scoot12

an Illusion diamondwood is great as well.  Steve Morgenstern designed these and they are great.  Scoot

chefrific

Triple B

Harold Fowler, Bill Lyman, Steve Torman, and Derrick Stuckey,all make very good ones. Hard to pick just one, when each callmaker's striker has a little different sound to it. Even though it is the same wood, the striker design are all different. Alot more good ones out there,those are my personal favorites

Jgarrett

John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Dr Juice

West Augusta

Dymondwood,  even though it's a man made product varies greatly in hardness.  Sometimes you get some that's very hard and sometimes not so much.  As with natural wood density makes a big difference in how a striker sounds.  If you have a Dymondwood striker I'd advise you to hang onto it as the factory burned down and it doesn't look like they plan on rebuilding it.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Jroddc

Terry

slicksbeagles1

A  Buddy Stang that I got 5 or 6 years ago