Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Indian Creek SS .665 Super X2 Inv Plus Hevi 13 #6 and #7 40 yd pattern 3-25-16

Started by learn2hide, March 26, 2016, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

learn2hide

Good calm day to shoot a new Black Diamond Strike Stainless Steel choke from Indian Creek and it didn't disappoint.  With a dirty barrel, seated against a tree with just an OK rest on my knees this combo put up 217 hits in 10" with Hevi 6 and 258 in 10" with Hevi 7.  POI was perfect just under center...IMO higher than center pellets really offer nothing to a turkey hunter... What do you guys think? I know I am ready to go crush some birds!!!  Just a couple weeks left!!
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

Catfishlee

learn2hide

shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

taylorjones20

Alive only by the Grace Of God